Wednesday 15 November 2017

Day 2 of Immediate Dentures

End of day 2! Definitely some swelling and a bit more pain, but it’s manageable. I am opting not to wear my lower denture unless necessary because it is not fitted well and is not worth the pain and possible sores. All is well though!

Hey everyone! In today’s video I’m going to be showing my extraction, and wax try on for my permanent Dentures. The changes we made, and how involved in the process I was allowed to be.
If you want to skip ahead, please go from 4:46- 5:57 to avoid watching the extraction.
My dentist gives some pretty cool information at the end of the video about the Denture making process! Thanks for watching as always ๐Ÿ™‚

Source: https://dentalimplantslasvegas.org/day-2-of-immediate-dentures/


No comments:

Post a Comment